4 sessions over 8 weeks || 90 minutes || 2-5 writers / group
Designed for writers who are looking for the strategy, structure and details needed to successfully, affordably and professionally self-publish their book.
In eight weeks, writers will:
- Understand EXACTLY what they need to do to get their book from a draft on the computer to a printed book in their hands
- Learn what MISTAKES not to make when writing and producing their books (ex. What resources you shouldn’t pay for)
- Recognize where costs can be SAVED in the publishing process
- Establish a SPECIFIC, long-term marketing strategy for their book
What do you get?
- Checklists & Project Plans
- Discounted Access to TSPA’s editors and designers
- Social media audits and strategies to enhance author brands and reader engagement
- Access to our exclusive writer’s group with month free live-coaching sessions
Fall Sessions Schedule:
Week 1: November 4, 2019
Week 2: November 18, 2019
Week 3: December 2, 2019
Week 4: December 16, 2019
*Please indicate when purchasing if you would like to register for the AM or PM course.