The Self Publishing Agency loves storytellers. If you’re a writer who wants to become an author, we’re the agency to make that dream a reality.
Think of us like wedding planners for indie authors. You can plan a wedding on your own, but, if you want to work with someone who understands the indie-industry and knows the professionals and services to work with, we’re here to help.
So, if you’re looking for an indie literary agent, you’ve come to the right place.
How The Self Publishing Agency supports our soon-to-be authors:
- How to write a book
- How to storyboard a memoir, fiction, or children’s book
- How to finish your manuscript
- How to make a plot outline and write with direction
- How to build your brand as an author
Aspiring authors with completed manuscripts:
- Find an editor for your manuscript
- Find an illustrator for your children’s book
- Find a designer for your book cover
- Find the right printing and publishing platform for your book
Authors ready to launch their book:
- Best ways to get pre-sales for your book
- Best ways to launch your book
- Best ways to get media attention for your book
- Best ways to keep selling books after your launch
- Best ways to be recognized as an author