Over the summer, authors bravely submitted their titles for judgement to the inaugural Canadian Book Club Awards – all in the name of opportunity. Now, it’s with great enthusiasm that we share the FINALIST LIST for The Canadian Book Club Awards!
- Bulimia to Balance – by Aeryon Ashlie
- Girl Its Not You (it’s definitely him) – by Janet Reynolds & Megan Edwards
- Warriors and Heroes of a Different Kind (Battling Kidney Failure) – by Priscilla Stanbury
- Halley’s Casino – The Adventures of Nebula Yorker – by Mark JG Fahey
- Newport Jane – by Katie Bieksa
- The Soul Contract – by Ana Warner
- Letters to my Daughters – Business Advice for Entrepreneurs – by Linda Hollyer
- Parenting: The Joy and Pain – by Dr Roy Holland & Val Hunter
- The Street Sales Savvy Leader – by Mark Welch
- Cowboy Cody – by Becky Wigemyer
- Finn and the Magic Backpack – by Julie Flynn
- Sitting with Auntie- by Michele Welch
We look forward to sharing the winning list with you in November. Until then – we’ve linked each author’s social media account here if you’re interested in seeing what they’re up to!
Congratulations to each author and their team who can now add ‘award finalist’ beside their title.